5 days 4 nights
Christchurch - 28 April 2020
Queenstown - 02 May 2020
Christchurch International Airport
Please see the itinerary below
E-voucher (printout is not required)
- Adult: NZD $1,690
- Child (2 - 11 years): NZD $1,520
- Under 2 years: NZD $490
PICK UP AND DROP OFF LOCATIONS:
- Pick up at Christchurch International Airport by 12:00 - 13:00 Hrs (Please advise on the booking)
- Drop off at Queenstown International Airport
✔ 4 nights hotel (twin share) with daily breakfast
✔ 8 meals (3 lunches, 1 buffet & 4 dinners)
✔ Air-conditioned coach transfer
✔ Vietnamese Driver guide
✔ 1 bottle of water/person/day
✔ Milford Sound scenery cruise
✖ Air ticket (recommended Christchurch arrival time is 12:00 – 13:00 Hrs)
✖ Visa (if applicable)
✖ Travel insurance
✖ Single supplement A$460/person
✖ Personal expenses
✖ Tipping A$20 per person
- DAY 1
On arrival, our team pick up and transfer to City for city tour. The tour includes Mona Vale Garden, Hayley Park and Cardboard Cathedral.
After lunch, visit Catheral Square, Cathedral Church, Remembrance Bridge and Avon River. Overnight in Christchurch.
- DAY 2
Travel to the South of Christchurch to Queenstown across Canterbury Plains with beautiful scene of countryside via blue Tekapo lake. Take in the amazing view of the Mackenzie Country, the spectacular Southern Alps and the awe-inspiring vastness of Aoraki/Mt. Cook National Park
Visit the solitary Church of the Good Shepherd, Tekapo lake & Pukaki lake on the way. Continue across scenic Lindis Pass to arrive Queenstown in the late afternoon.
- DAY 3
In the morning, transfer to Arrowtown – one of the old towns where it was famous for gold rush period for fortune digger. Strolling in the old town to explore unique souvenirs and gift as jade being called “pounamu” by local Maori. Continue to visit historic Kawarau Suspension bridge for bungy jumping (own expense)
After lunch, free time to explore Queenstown City, join jet boat (own expense) or cruising on Wakatipu lake (own expense). Overnight in Queenstown.
- DAY 4
Transfer to scenic Milford Sound. Follow the Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden and then onward to Lake Te Anau. On arrival, enjoy the cruise “Milford Adventurer” to explore the natures of Fiordland National Park and see beautiful Bowen Falls. Retrace the journey back to Queenstown.
- DAY 5
One-way transfer to the airport.
BOOKING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- 50% deposit – Upon Confirmation
- Full Payment - 35 days prior to departure
- Booking cancelled 35 days prior to departure, 25% deposit will be refunded
- Any cancellations within 35 days will not be refundable
- Sales available until 23 Mar 2020
- Booking after 23 Mar 2020 is subject to availability. Please check with us before taking booking.
- QueenTours reserves the right to cancel the tour due to safety reasons, 100% of the payment will be refunded.
- Other general terms and conditions will be applied.